Hi everyone! We are all here for the same reason in one way or the other, to help each other and ourselves. Thank you for being here with me on this journey. Over the last 14 years I have been in pain both physically and emotionally but have never given up and I have been tested with challenge after challenge. I am becoming more spiritual than ever. Just this year I turned 50 and am finally waking up to our Lord. I'm a teacher and I am under stress at work. I am sick a lot, have headaches almost daily from an injury 14 years ago at work, have had 3 surgeries in 5 years, 5 deaths in 5 years, and my only brother will not talk to me. There is more saddness, but that can be shared in the future. I try to love God, love my husband and his family, love my mother, appreciate the wonderful class I have, and be thankful for my home and job. It is hard sometimes to remember to good things when so many unfortunate and devastating things have happened. I hope that through this, I can chat with a few that may need comfort too and together we can heal. I'm currently reading a women's bible in a year and did January and February in three weeks. I can't wait to finish the rest and get a different version. Faith to all!