Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.
Panic 468x60
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Medical shows

hi all-

Just was curious about anyone here who watches medical fictional drama shows and which ones are their favorites. Greys Anatomy,ER,or House.

For me it is definetly House.

Dewey

<span style='color:red'>Ridiculous question, Dewey!!</span>

<span style='color:blue'>House.</span>

<span style='colorurple'>Grey's Anatomy???!!! Oh, what a sense of humour this guy has! LOL</span>

<span style='color:red'>Gord</span>
    [b][color=#008000]JADE[/color] -- [color=#0000FF]The Mental Health Website & Chat Room for Under-16s[/color][/b]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I love Dr. House. He is a straight shooter, rude, but an amazing character.

i cant believe no one else watches any of these shows.

Hi Dewey

I used to watch ER all the time. Lately I haven't been watching tv much but will give House a go upon your recommendation .

Thanks for the recommendation. I need a new fictional medical show to watch!

Take care
    Petal
    <span style='color:purple'>[i]A kitty curled up on your bed with you makes you complete.[/i]</span>

my dearest petal-

house is definetly amazing. you will love his character. its a brilliant show.

Hi Dewey

I will give 'House' a go. It's on Sydney television at the moment so look forward to watching it this week. Thanks for the recommendation.

Wishing you all the best
    Petal
    <span style='color:purple'>[i]A kitty curled up on your bed with you makes you complete.[/i]</span>

I can't watch any medical dramas or documentaries....they provide me with new illnesses and conditions to panic about! lol :lol:
    [b]“My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished 2 bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already.?[/b]

I use to watch ER all the time but have not seen it for some time now.
    Is there a new one called SCRUBS ? I do not keep up with the names so i forget.
    Learn to Love one another and Live together In peace.

I'm a little late on this post but what the hell...
    I love ER i've been watching it for years
    But House is def. my fav, Out of them all and I'm including that rediculouss show heartland HOUSE is the most medically correct and funny as hell. Its Less soap like as well!
    Just my opinion
    EMMA