Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.
Panic 468x60

Thread: Rescue Remedy

I have a panic attack problem, and find that rescue remedy can help calm me down. 4 or 5 drops on the tounge before bed helps me sleep, and when I'm at work I put a few drops in a glass of water and sip it once every 5 minutes or when I start to feel anxious. You might be suprised how much it helps. Remember deep breaths in through the nose and out through the mouth and perhaps close your eyes relax all the muscles in your body and imagine your sinking, this works especially well lying down. You might think im crazy but i think it can help.
    Good Luck
    Natasha
    x x x x

Ive used this on a couple of occasions and it certainly calmed me down to some extent, weather it was just having a psychological effect im not sure

Its suppose to reassure you if your having a stressful time, id give it a shot for £6 a bottle its worth a try

I found i was using the spray version loads though its very addictive, i kept burnin my tongue lol
    i need a barrel of this stuff

Re: Rescue Remedy

I have also been using rescue remedy for the past 6 months or so and it does help , its not xanax but it does help

Thanks for sharing.