Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.
Driving 468x60

Post New Here Looking for People like me

The roller coaster of being bipolar , having anxiety, depression, ADD, constant migraines.. never ending stress..... trying to find ways to alleviate it is a constant struggle even with my medication, therapy sessions and psychiatrist. I have just been a workaholic to keep from being home alone, to save me from myself really. I have people I can hang out with but I isolate myself because of my mood.. I don't feel like being around anyone or leaving my apartment. It's completely unhealthy, I know. But I know they can't relate to how I feel or what I go through emotionally. Although, I can fake it really well, and have to, for my job.

Anyway, I hope to find other people like myself here.

Understand. Anxiety, stress, avoid folks but would like to be with folks. However, my mood makes me want to be alone...I get it. Crafting has been of some help if I can break the cycle long enough to begin something. Painting, etc. Also, have began using Earl Grey tea because it's supposed to help anxiety/depression. I'm not depressed just climb the walls