Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.

Constant Sparkles in Day Time Vision/ Slightly Colored Vision at Night after Panic

Its been about 3 years now since I had a terrible panic attack.

I had terrible insomnia for months after that and what developed was these silver/sparkles in my daytime vision. Is this some entopic phenomena??

I understand some people have this for 3-5 seconds after exertion, this is not what im talking about.

I have had floaters since i was 13 so Its not those either. Those don't bother me at all

Its just these constant sparkles that I see when I look at everything in the day time. Brightlights, Dim Lights, I see them shooting around in any other direction ??

Did anybody else have this.. I have posted in several other forums and just said its a NORMAL occurence in our body that you are just noticing more. The problem with this is that I dont look for it, iTS JUST there.

People say they see it sometimes when their tired, but thats not it I see it all the time
    Any HELP?

Right before my panic attacks, and I have had three, I see things too. I have seen aura like things and I think I have had sparkly non-descripts in my vision. I think it is a warning for me, mine come before. I think the brain knows it's coming and it's something that may be helpful in that way.

I used to get Zaps. It was like a little lightening bolt goes through your brain. It feels really weird. But I found out that it was the medication that I was taking. It happens mainly when you either start taking mental meds or when you start coming off of them.
    Maybe that is the same thing that you have. ?

No those are zaps, I had those for about 2 weeks when coming off my SSRI

I guess its called blue field entopic phenomenon or scheerer's phenomenon. Where you see your white blood cells in your eyes.

I never saw them before this huge panic attack and now I see them everywhere. I don't just see them when I look at the sky,I see them literally everywhere with a light background or a light source. On my computer screen, in my car, at the tv, when I look up in the sky, when I look into a garage.

And yet this IS ALL SUPPOSED TO BE ANXIETY.