I have posted in other forums about my constant dizziness. I was going back and forth in my head about whether it was anxiety or something else. I am about 90% sure the dizziness is my severe anxiety/agoraphobia. Yesterday I paid close attention to myself to figure out exactly when the dizziness starts. When I got up yesterday morning I was a little dizzy. I knew that I needed to run some errands and as I was getting ready to leave with my husband to go run the errands I started getting dizzier and dizzier. Once I was in the car I started feeling panicky like I needed to go home and of course my head was spinning. I worked my way through it and right before our last stop it was like the dizziness just slowly disappeared. I was able to go into the store with no problems and the rest of the day I felt pretty good. Today it was the same issue. We had to go to a family event and it felt like my head was spinning all the way to the event and pretty much the whole time while I was there. I started feeling better right before we left to come home. I looked up something called psychogenic dizziness. I am pretty sure that is what I am dealing with but I really need to find a way to deal with this. I do not want to take medication. I have been dealing with severe anxiety for 15 years. I want to know if anyone knows a remedy for the dizziness. I am terrible about trying to regulate my breathing..so are there any other tricks to not focusing on the dizziness?