Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.

So scared of where I'll end up

Lately I've been terrified of the fact that I could end up homeless. I have no friends,no qualifications,no money. I claim a job seekers allowance but there's all kinds of sanctions now so I'm worried that'll be stopped. I'm living at home and its difficult at times,I'm not close with my family and I honestly don't know if they'd even care if I was homeless.
    I'm scared of everything,I cant stay with my parents forever and I have no where else to go. I cant deal with people, so I cant have a relationship. Its awful, I hate myself and need to die.

I was just thinking about this...

I am terrified of becoming homeless as well. I too have no where to go, no one to be with, no qualifications and income. My relationship with my family is generally good and generally supportive but limited and awkward, if that makes sense. I am dying to get my own place, own my own things, not have to financially depend on my family anymore. I feel like such a burden to them...

I haven't had a friend/acquaintance in years, and I've never had a 'significant other' or anything like that. Even the people I used to talk to online have disappeared. I feel like no one knows and no one cares...