Hi there! I also have Agoraphobia. At first, I was only afraid of enclosed areas such as movie house or any crowded area but eventually even in open areas I started to have panic attacks. I started to fear the fear itself, the fear of having another attack in public. And when it happens, I start to have a tingling sensation in my hands and face, numbness, feeling weak, heart beating faster, and getting more anxious. I didn't even notice that aside from the anxieties I have eventually created mannerisms as well, such as coughing or clearing my throat (these mannerisms, in some way, helps me release the anxiety but now I'm trying to stop these habits). Does someone feels or experiences the same? I started to think too much, be conscious of everything around me, my health, and I think of a lot of what if's. Like you, I'm trying to fight these anxieties. I'm trying to learn / discover ways how to control my anxieties. Right now I'm doing exercise to release tension and avoiding foods that could trigger anxiety. And reading tips here in forums and in the internet. Sometimes, I am able to overcome it and I feel happy and proud when I do but sometimes even though I try soooooo hard to stop thinking about it , it just enters my mind and my body starts to react anxiously. There are times wherein I would like to just travel back in time just before everything has changed. Back to my normal self. But I know it is not possible. I cannot return to the past but I can create the present. In my mind,I say easier said than done. I always say that when people tell me to relax and keep calm. It's not easy but yes maybe possible, yes it is. I know it's not easy but I will try. I want to change that's what brought me here in this forum. We all are warriors of our own battle. We are not alone. I know I can do it, we can do it. It just takes time.

Breathe in! Breathe out!
Breathe in! Breathe out!
Exhale the negative, inhale the positive,
Exhale the anxieties, inhale the good life.

Ely