Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.
Panic 468x60

Different symptoms all the time

I suffered with anxiety about 6-7 years ago after around 7 months it went away on it's own. In January 2012 it started again I finally plucked up the courage to see the doctor about a month ago she listened to my heart and checked my blood pressure and said everything was fine. She offered me some beta blockers but I really don't want to go down the medication route I want to beat this again. My symptoms seem to change all the time. When the anxiety started again in January my heart would beat fast and I'd feel that I was losing control of my breathing and I'd feel so odd like I wasn't me. Now I have bouts of nausea, back pain, chest pain, rib pain and these horrible chills. I feel soooo cold and I shiver so bad and I feel like I'm shaking and I hold my hands out but they aren't shaking. Does anyone else have these symptoms and do yours change?

Hi Welsh. My anxiety symptoms have definitely changed over the years. I first started having bad anxiety when I was 13. At first I would have constant panic attacks and that would involve fast heart rate, feeling like I could not breathe, and feeling out of it. My anxiety disappeared for a couple of years in my early 20s. I started having really bad panic attacks again a few years ago. I could not leave the house, I was always feeling like I could not breathe. I actually started feeling a lot better about a year and a half ago. My anxiety was no where near gone, but I was learning to deal with it. A few months ago I started having a problem with dizziness. Now it seems like I am constantly dizzy. I really don't get the out of breathe feeling, but I am always so dizzy and feel out of it. If I concentrate on it, the dizziness gets even worse. I am only 28 so I know there is nothing seriously wrong, but there is always that "what if" in the back of my head. Over the years my symptoms have definitely changed.

Useful information.

Eveyone has a common problem that is anxiety ....I am also in same problem.....Very useful information

Thanks for sharing.