Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.
Panic 468x60

Thread: need advice

need advice

YOU CAN HAVE A FRIEND ANY AGE!!

DONT want to Date this person just be FRIENDS. Keep in mind you can havea friend any ageee

talk to this guy and he is 37. Ya i had self esteem issues and he helped me but i know what i want in life. I m in college for cyber crimes. Im 18 and i know how much bills are, how guys are , how hard life is.. I am going to college not only becuase it is appropriate for my age but to help support a future family. he is an engineer and he has no kids, wife or a girl friend.. He tells me that i am immature, have no clue about the real world , and he talks to me like i am a baby. I tell him about how much bills are and try to prove to him that i know what i want. but he puts me down , um is he trying to control me? he has really high standards he says he wants " older girl, same stage in life as him , and career established woman" but he cant find her. is that cus hes controlling?

so he said we can't be good friends cus we're to different , well i shouldnt have to prove myselff to him ..
    he is ignoring me and i hate that.. it seems like hes playing a game to see how hard i can try ;(
    what do i do, cause he keeps condescing me if we talk or he ignores me ?

its hippocrtical cause he talks to girls my age but hes weirdto me??

Melyou17, you have spend hours talking in the chatroom about this guy. To me and other people. As you said you are 18, he is 37. You have repeatedly told me and others that he is not interested in you. He never gets in contact with you, you are the one who keeps chasing him. You said you want him because he's 'hot.' He tells you that you are immature, talks to you like you are a baby and continues to put you down. This has been going on for awhile. Get a clue. You stalk a guy that doesn't want to be any part of your life. Move on. This site isn't 'Dear Abby.' And if it was, she'd tell you the same. Give it rest Melyou17, this site isn't for teen stalkers who have a man crush on someone who wants nothing to do with them. Seriously, give it a rest. No more.