Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.
Driving 468x60

guys give advice!!

YOU CAN HAVE A FRIEND ANY AGE!!

DONT want to Date this person just be FRIENDS. Keep in mind you can havea friend any ageee

talk to this guy and he is 37. Ya i had self esteem issues and he helped me but i know what i want in life. I m in college for cyber crimes. Im 18 and i know how much bills are, how guys are , how hard life is.. I am going to college not only becuase it is appropriate for my age but to help support a future family. he is an engineer and he has no kids, wife or a girl friend.. He tells me that i am immature, have no clue about the real world , and he talks to me like i am a baby. I tell him about how much bills are and try to prove to him that i know what i want. but he puts me down , um is he trying to control me? he has really high standards he says he wants " older girl, same stage in life as him , and career established woman" but he cant find her. is that cus hes controlling?

so he said we can't be good friends cus we're to different , well i shouldnt have to prove myselff to him ..
    he is ignoring me and i hate that.. it seems like hes playing a game to see how hard i can try ;(
    what do i do, cause he keeps condescing me if we talk or he ignores me ?

its hippocrtical cause he talks to girls my age but hes weirdto me??

Why do you care if looks down on you cut him out of your life if he makes you feel shit about yourself when 37 all your friends are married with kids have there life sorted he does not so hes taking out on you cause you have your whole life ahead of you he doesn't plus he cant date you cause of age difference and has no single friends at his age he can go singles shopping with .