Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.
Panic 468x60

Is this something you can get help for?

Hi, ive never verbalized this with anyone, but vomit is my biggest fear. This fear is the source for my anxiety problem. It is such a terrible feeling and I feel like I need help. Whether im dealing with me feeling like I'm going to vomit or seeing someone who might vomit, I am in constant fear. I hardly eat because I'm scared so badly by thw thought. Does anyone have any advice for me? How do/did you cope?

Hello :-) I am emtophobic to but I seeked help for it, I go to a therapy session once every 2weeks and she preforms whats called emdr and its worked amazingly well on me, before I couldn't go out at all or socialize, I have lost loads of friends due to them not understanding but I'm getting better and I'm loads better than I was. Might be worth googling hypnotherapy and emdr and also local therapists near you on google to :-) hope I have helped a bit and if you want to chat more then message me :-) xx

Thank you for the reply. i may email you to get to know a little bit more. I used to go to a therapist, but I don't think that I ever communicated with her or my doctor that this is the reason for all of my anxiety.

Thank you though

I can't message you until I get 10 posts lol