Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.
Panic 468x60

Fearless potential

I always imagine myself without anxiety, and i dont think anything would be the same. Its affected every decision,thought,word spoken, or lack of them. I would love a second chance, to see where life would take me. There are so many people with a lot of potential but never got to show it to the world because their mind held them captive

I lay in bed something and think about how life used to be before all the anxiety hit, and think about how life would be now if i didnt have all of this. I can see myself doing things when I think about it but when it comes down to it it dont happen that way. Keep up head up and take control of urself, its hard as hell and I still havent gotten control but I'm gettin it by a string and i feel as if one day I will over come this crap and get my life back. Have faith and never give up!!!!

I am the same, I know exactly what you meen I really do, could you tell me where it all started for you? As will I tell my life story? i just find it incredible that there is other people like me, who arn't crazy or losing control, I really was in a dark place with anxiety although i've got alot better over the years, so yeh....

ive had it all my life, im 21. id say it started at about 6 or 7 years old, but didnt get out of had till last year.