Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.
Panic 468x60

if anybody can relate, please help...

So, I've been diagnosed with trichotillomania for a while now. I've been to therapy constantly. Nothing works... the only real things that almost help are listening to music and playing my violin. Im lucky if it works though.. my hair covers all the bald spots all over my head but I don't think that will be the case very much longer it just gets worse and worse. My family looks at me like im some kind of monster and I've lost all my friends because I told the closest ones I've had about my issues. Honestly its getting to the point where I sit in my room thinking wow, what's the point to my life anymore when im always miserable. I just wanna be happy again. What do I do?!

I have heard abot trichotillomania, but I dont suffer from it. I met a girl with this diagnosis in a rehab. She was very ambitious and smart but failed her exams, she studied law. She had several trauma from her childhood, so thats what problably caused her problems. Im sorry that you lost all your friends. But they werent really friends. Its not ur fault, that you are ill. Did you work out what the cause of issues is? When did it start?