Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.

Red face I kind of suck at these...

But I want to introduce myself to the community. My name is Wendy and I'm 23 years old. I have panic disorder, clinical depression, OCD (with severe hypochondria) and I have a lot of social anxiety, as well. I don't really have any friends in real life, but love making new ones online. I'm a pretty boring individual, but look forward to posting in the forums and hopefully meeting new people that share similar issues and experiences. Thanks for reading.

Hi wendy

Not sure how to reply to posts just yet, but wanted to say hello and I'm happy to be your friend!

Quote Originally Posted by Awkward Female View Post
    But I want to introduce myself to the community. My name is Wendy and I'm 23 years old. I have panic disorder, clinical depression, OCD (with severe hypochondria) and I have a lot of social anxiety, as well. I don't really have any friends in real life, but love making new ones online. I'm a pretty boring individual, but look forward to posting in the forums and hopefully meeting new people that share similar issues and experiences. Thanks for reading.

Thank you very much!