Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.
Panic 468x60

panic attacks with heat

This hot weather makes my panic attacks worse i hate it does any one else get this from the heat

Oh my God..I live in Houston, Texas and the freaking weather here sucks. It is 100 degrees and extremely muggy. I too can relate to you. I also get panic attacks with the heat or extreme cold weather. I am so tired of this crap...i dont know what the hell else to do.

same here the heat makes my panic a thousand times worse

heat = panic

Quote Originally Posted by bindi View Post
    same here the heat makes my panic a thousand times worse

I am the same way i feel like i have seasonal depression just during the summer instead of the winter. Whenever I am playing soccer i have to stop because the heat makes my body feel as if i am having or about to have a panic attack or pass out. i know this is due to my anxiety I've taken Klonopin before hand but makes me to out of it to play , have any of you found anything that helps!!???

Ken try hylands nerve tonic its all natural doesn't have that kick.

yes ,I live in Alabama 92 to day I almost past out.I have Anxiety and hardly leave the house.

Same here, the humidity makes it hard to breath! you feel smothered. I try to go and stay anywhere that has a/c.

Good to know I'm not the only one who experiences high anxiety during hot weather :/