Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.
Panic 468x60

Unhappy Im always worrying i can't take this...

NOVEMBER was when it first started. I started 'skipping' a beat when i slept and i had my first anxiety attack. I told my parents (I'm 14) to call 911 immediately. They didn't because they knew what was wrong. The day after that i started breathing really weirdly, my first thought was lung cancer. This started it all.. Now i have not gone a day since then without worrying about something. I am so tired of this and i can't take it. Wether its brain, lung or gastric cancer i think i have them all. I always rub my head to check for tumours and if i find a bump i FREAK OUT. I saw a doctor 2 weeks ago. She said its normal my age and i am now seeing a cognitive therapist.. i just really, really need help if anyone can help me it would be greatly much appreciated.
    Also 2 other things. For the last week (not last night) i woke up and felt numb. What is this?
    And finally, i just took a shower and it was very cold. I breathed in and realized i couldn't breathe and i thought i was having a heart attack.
    Thanks very much.

ALSO i have headaches and it scares me a lot!

The headaches are in one spot (my temple)

I have had anexity/panic attacks for almost a year now it does suck really bad i was always going to the er and they would just keep sending me back hhome i thought i was dying from a blood clot or somthing then i would get a weired taste in my mouth my face would get real tingling i on my face my face and legs would go numb i would get dizzy it felt like i was gnna pass out i was scared so i take meds for it now and if i drink anything that has caffiene i start freakin out