Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.

Unhappy i need some advice

I suffer from panic attack and im 29yrs old with two kids and my husband is 26 i think he suffers from a mood disorder sometimes it hard on bot of us because we love each other but somtimes we clash or he makes me feel like im nothing and then ther's days we are perfect i need some advice plz

I know what you are going through. I have my anxiety disorder that makes me over think everything. Once I get a thought in my head I can't get rid of it. I had myself convinced I didn't know if me and my boyfriend needed to be together. I realized it was the crazy "what ifs" in my head. My boyfriend is soooo relaxed its ridiculous. He doesn't get upset about anything. So I am not exactly in your situation but if you guys loved each other enough to get married then you guys can work through it. I don't really know much about mood disorders but I am sure it probably doesn't help you deal with your anxiety. Maybe seeing a doctor could help. If you both can talk to someone about it maybe that would get rid of some of that burden. I know this doesnt really help its just crappy advice but I felt like you needed a reply.

Can be hard if two people suffer with mental health problems, as i was with my girlfriend for 10 year before a drug for anxiety killed her and she suffered with many mental and health probs. But it worked maybe as i was more chilled and open mined even tho i suffer with serous anxiety and panic attacks. If you got kids would be a bit hard just to say cya. If you been together for a long time it some times works like that you have to rebuild your relationship. Dave...

I think reading up on what the other is suffering from helps bridge the gap. Have you ever considered counseling...whether that be yourself or both of you. I think it's important that you do things together that u both enjoy....just getting away from the daily grind can help.

Trust that the love will not stops

Ok Kiana. You definitely need Dianetics. Go to their .org website and watch the intro video. That will show you what's going on (with everyone!). And you can get help.

Please let me know if you need help (JustYourTicketToFreedom--gmail account. email me there and I can help guide you where to go.)

I can't emphasize this enough. The rest is up to you to reach for it.

Much love,
    Matt