Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.

My boyfriend left me because im depressed

I Love Him
    I Wish I Didn't
    But i really do

A few days ago, he told me he can't take it anymore, can't take my crap, the fact that i want to die and i'm always cryin and have panic attacks,
    he says to go and sort it out on my own and then he'll come back and we can get married or wateva,
    but i dnt get it, wen i fall the hardest he leaves me, i dont get wat im meant to do, i dont want to leave him completely because i dont want to regret it later,
    i didnt think i could get more sad, but luks like i can, i need a piller of strength, i have amazing supportive parents, but he's been by my side for so long, since the beginning. He's the first person i ever opened up to.
    I can't blame him that he can't take it and that it's hard for him, i mean we'll be sitting and he'll get the wrong orange juice and i'll freak out and start crying and have a panic attack. It is my fault. I know that.
    Just please.. someone help me... my worlds crumbling around me

Hi s1mpl33m33

First of all, im sorry to hear you're going through such a hard time. And although you've probably heard it millions of times before, after the hard times are happy times There are always people here who want to help you, so you are not alone.

Do you get help for your panic attacks/depression? That might be a huge help to you if you have a professional look into your situation.

I just saw your message was posted a few days ago, how are you doing now?

Regards,
    Sanderos
    Last edited by sanderos; 05-07-2012 at 07:13 AM. Reason: typo

Yh i do get help for it, and i'm on medication too,
    and tbh i just feel worse, it doesn't feel like anything is helping,
    i have crazy nightmares and i see all these things during the day,
    i find everyday so hard
    i would do anything to make it stop.
    i don't no what to do,
    im so scared,
    im so lonely.

Once I tried and told a girl (I was dating her for around 2 months) about my problem with anxiety, Things just got worse and I ended up faling in depression

Argh tht must hav been so annoying Emmanuel, you'll find some one who understands one day

The main thing ion girls are they depressed mostly the time and make many mistakes when they depressed.So i think girl take much care about that issue because mostly it causes many problem in their life.And if he still don't come back than i think you have start a new life except for waiting him.

sorry to here that your boy friend has been leave you. You should be more delightful for your next