Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.

Thread: So Sad

So Sad

I recently found out my boyfriend was talking to other women on the internet.
    I can no longer cope with my day to day life. I constantly worry that he no longer
    loves me and that we will break up. I am very capable person and will be okay
    with whatever happens. But I can't shake this over whelming feelings of sadness.

I had that happen to me. But you wouldn't have the feeling of sadness if its not ment to be then there someone else right for you out there you just got to wait.

I think you need to clarify what you mean by "talking" to other women. Was he being inappropriate with them? I had a similar experience with my significant other. However, he was talking to an ex-girlfriend and the conversations were innocent. Since there has been a long history of my distaste for her, I overreacted and became extremely paranoid. I would wonder if she was texting him. When he went to visit some random friend, was he really going to see her? Over time, I have realized that if he trusts me enough to go about my daily life and to go out regularly with my male best friend, then it is not fair to withhold that same trust. A lack of trust will, as cliche as it sounds, ruin your relationship. Remember why you fell in love. Communicate with each other. I know that you can work through this. Everyone makes mistakes and everyone sometimes wishes they could still experience the thrill of meeting a new person.

i am going through the same type of anxiety... my bf now is really sweet and to my knowledge not talking to or doing anything wrong yet because ive had people go behind my back and cheat in the past i am constantly questioning him and trying to keep tabs as much as i can on what he is doing it only makes him mad and i know that yet something in me i just cant stop questioning him or wondering what he is doing or who he is talking to

Quote Originally Posted by lilpeach View Post
    i am going through the same type of anxiety... my bf now is really sweet and to my knowledge not talking to or doing anything wrong yet because ive had people go behind my back and cheat in the past i am constantly questioning him and trying to keep tabs as much as i can on what he is doing it only makes him mad and i know that yet something in me i just cant stop questioning him or wondering what he is doing or who he is talking to
    If this keeps up you will probably lose him. Not being mean but I know in the past I hated it when women have done this to me. If there isnt trust there is not much room for a healthy relationship.