Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.
Panic 468x60
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Death.......

I had A break down with my friends and "brother" yesterday.. My "brother" said that drinking would help me so I did it. And I kinda woke up this morning with my arm bleeding...... I cut 8 times.. I need help but I don't know how. Any help?

look thhe only way you can help your self is by not depending on any ones advice thast is negative.... we all suffer in this world it doesnt mean that we should make it worst on ourselfs..... after death theres heaven or hell thats it no fairytails like they show on the movies, im not trying to offend you i wana help and show love to u... its hard to wakw up everyday and feel depressed about life and our purpose for even living....my life changed when Jesus christ stepped in an showed me that i dont have to fear cuzz he is with me and .... i trust him wether or not i die... cuzz i know he is worth everything he said in his word...aka the bible........hit me up talk to me ill listen and wont force anything on u...... u got m
    y word

Thanks... That a really good idea. Its just I don't have any friend besides the ones that are negative I don't wanna be alone... And I might take you up on that talk lol. Thanks!

i totaly understand bro.......just remeber this God is in control it may not seem like it due to the fact, that your going throuigh some radical stuff in life right now but we all go through it day in and day out..... but man let me tell you God is so good to me and i dont deserve it... hit me up in a message with your number and ill shoot you a text names matt

Sorry about the last on I just..... Sorry

you are trying to destroy yourself to get the attention of people around you but this will make them fear to be with you. Remember that you are not the only person with problems and the people around are not so strong to help you and they will disappoint you. the best for you is to get help from professional person and group therapy and if needed you should face the problem with your parents in front of a psychanalyst. if you want the people around you to love you, start by loving yourself and be more self confident in your action and behavior and fight your weaknesses and fears.