Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Death.......

I just feel like its time to give up........

hi blackangels

i found your story very sad. you are feeling bad enough with your illness without having to deal with this kind of treatment
    You should remember that depression and anxiety disorders are true illnessess, you did not ask for it, and you have been brave enough to try and live with it, have you ever spoken to your doctor about this are you on medication. if not you need to speak to your doctor
    You also should remember that you are wanted in this world or you would not be here, there is a good place for you if you try and get proper help, stick with your friends at least they care keep away from people who would hinder your recover and health

i have no friends really eveyone turns on me like i did something bad.... And i dont want to talk to a doctor i tryed to tell my mom but she said i was crazy and never talked about it again.

I would advise you visit a doctor. I felt immediately better after I had someone to talk to. Like you, I don't have any friends. I do feel alone but visiting the doctor and being referred to a therapist was the best thing I've ever done. My Dad told me I was crazy but I insisted I wasn't and he eventually understood. Good luck!

my mom will not believe me and she hates me

hey whats up just really reading what you are going thru really makes me feel hurt inside to see you hurting and no one helping out.... i dont go thru what u go thru but i suffer from panic attacks and i already feel sometimes im going to die.... i wana show u love and what im saying is im here for u... im a christian i beleive in jesus Christ and that he is God.... im not here to judge you or accuse you of anything.... just wana let you know that Jesus can change your life because he did for me and i hated life and went thru alot of junk in my young years..... i pray for u and i want u to know killing yourself or hurting yourself is not the solution to relieveing pain or stress or even just feeling alone.... there is hope but you have to want it there is a purpose for you in this life... cry out to Jesus and ask him for forgiveness of your sins and trust in him.... if you need any help im here for you

what makes you think that everyone hates you

Thanks Matt. And Linzi i know they hate me because they tell me to my face even my old friends and then walk away like i was never alive. So i thought it would be better that way.....

Thats very sad to hear how people are treating you, if they only know what its like to live like this everyday, you dont want to be like this, you did not ask to be like this, are you getting help from a doctor or support group, because if not then i think you should, sometimes people need a lot of help to recover from your illness, and it is a illness.
    One of the best things i done when i was ill was to not allow people who made me feel bad, had no sympathy i stopped letting them be a part of my life and this helped me a lot.
    You need to get yourself among people who understand your illness, you also need to look after yourself as well its not being selfish, this illness is bad enough you need the right kind of help and support and i hope you can get it because you deserve to have some happiness in your life
    Linzi

There's no group and I told my mom I want to go and she said I was a freak....Doctors heak no! I just don't know how much more I can take......