Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.
Driving 468x60
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Death.......

Exclamation Death.......

I want to die and I was have and always will. People say to stop trying and get over it. They tell I'm nothing and after 3 years I finally think its true.... I have cut myself for 3 years. And I try to stop but nothing stops no one care everyone says that they want me gone and that I'm a wast of space..... What am I going to do after all these years? If you know how to help me not end my life I would love that. My friends tell me all the time that im their best friend but one day there never around when you need them and after that you have no one. What am I going to do. I just want to give up.......And right now i think I'm done for good, I think that would be the best for everyone. if you can help me.... Help

Hi im Shabz and i no exactly how ur feeling

i no nothing is goin to help, but i hope nowin tht ur not alone in the world will make u feel a bit less lonely.
    How is ur relationship wiv ur parents?

Dads been dead for 3 years moms not all that nice.......

hold on there, do you talk to anyone or are you on any medication?

Nope why do you ask??... :-?

Don't kill yourself, you ar important to people out in the world, you just don't know it . I get what your going through , I've been cutting myself for about 5 years now, and i still do it. I have tried suicide mannnny times, and different ways , but I finally reliazed that there is someone out there that cares about me, or that will care, and that suicide is a permanant solution to a temporary problem . If you eve need to talk to someone , message me, and remember that i love you<3

I thought I had found that person I really did.... But he gave up on me like everyone else.

Oh I do more than just cut I burn a choke and try to pass out. And I think I'm addicted to pain pills.... Can anyone help?

Hey beautiful. Don't listen to anyone who tells you that you aren't gorgeous. You mean the world to someone, everyone, to me. You are amazing and have so many talents. You need to stay strong ok? I know you can't just stop. Believe me, I know how you feel. But you aren't a waste of space. You are a gorgeous, wonderful, talented human being. I love you <3 ok? Draw a butterfly for me k? Believe me I cut too. I'm here anytime you want to talk. Don't end your life. It will hurt others. Especially me. I love you forever, my beautiful love. <3