Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.

i need help and advice..relationship anxity :(

i am new to this site and am looking for help and advice with my problems. I have a wonderful bf who treats me better than ive ever been treated in my life but because of my past experiences with my exs i fear that i will ruin my new relationship due to jelousy. I am constantly asking him questions about who girls are on his facebook page and am so afraid one of his exs will contact him. if anyone reponds to me and is willing to help me I can explain more in detail. I have looked into seeing a therapist but i am tight on money and cant afford to see anyone at this time if anyone can help i would be very grateful! thank you!

i know this may seem like a very small problem to many but this is causing much anxiety in my life... i obsess about what he is doing or who he may talk to and i know this isnt the way to live my life...i am a very sweet and caring person but i have had several boyfriends mentally and physically abuse me. this has caused me low self esteem and self worth which i am working on i just need someone to talk to ...thank you if anyone can lend an ear