Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.
Panic 468x60

Thread: numb

numb

what i really want to do is get to a point where im numb i dont want to feel the pain and i dont care if im happy i dont need to get up to happy i jst need to get to numb

Hello Sweet Pea,

Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier. I haven't had access to the internet for a week now and just got connected today.

In any case, I did just read your PM. If you would like to talk, then I would be happy to listen.

Would you prefer messages like these or would you prefer a live chat using Yahoo or MSN messengers? If you don't mind messengers, then please pm me your email/id.

I'm afraid I can't private message here yet as I'm new to the forum.

Wishing you the very best,

George

being numb isnt healthy, Ive been there done that. I understand the pain and anguish. I am having a day like that today. I feel so torn inside that I cant imagine a brighter day. But I have to I need to. If I had to describe it it feels like Im being pulled apart. I tried to take pills and be numb but the effects dosent last long. Ive tried drinking and it just makes it worse. I havent found the answer but Im stil. looking. I just want to feel good again. I want to feel the rush of life like the first time I drove a fast car or the first romantic kiss. Feelings are good if you let them in.