Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.
Panic 468x60

Thread: 90 days :)

90 days :)

well friday will make three full months of no self harming!! (: YAY!! to me, it's kind of a big deal...i mean 90 full days...it sounds like something monumental to me, haha...so here's what i'm going to do, drop everything. literally i think i'm just gonna do my thing for a while. no extra technology and unncessary crap. if you have facebook and have been through high school, you know what i mean. i want to do things on my own now, like i used to. i miss the whole independence thing, i feel like i rely way too much on others now and it's getting to me. and the drama is getting to me as well!! i cannot deal with it anymore, it's all bullshit anyway. so here i go; no facebook, no email (i don't ever use it for emailing anyway), and no this...well maybe this, maybe i'll check in every once in a while...i just need a break from everything...just need some space. plus i'll be going to college so i need to get the hang of doing things on my own again.

wish me luck!!

yay.. so happy for you. best of luck.

well done keep going strong

This is a posstive step and a huge one at that! You are an amazing person, never forget that!!

well done!

Good JOb!!! Good Luck!

Congratz! By Now it should be like 6 months now.

yeah, my last time was the beginning of the school year...early september...i had a hard time adjusting to school but i've been clean since, so yeah, 8 months (: