Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.

I should be dead

I'm debating with myself whether I should write on here, I've never found anything helpful for how I am. I'm adult,well in to my 20's and I've had no life,I'm friendless and the closest thing I've ever had to a relationship was when I was 18 and was basically assaulted. I've been alone all my life. I get up,feed some animals and then just nothing for the rest of the day. I live with my parents and were not close,they bullied me when I was younger and now we barely speak. I don't know what's wrong with me, I hate people, I'm lonely, I want someone, can't bear the thought of being with someone. Everything scares me.

I've tried doctors,anti-depressants,speaking with someone. Nothing has ever helped me. I'm sick of being me.

hey missmoon ik it seams like your life sucks but there is always someone who has it worse also deth isnt the answer, maybe try and look one the bright side of things or try finding one thing throught your day that made you grin or that can make you grin and then focus on that when you feel lost that might help

No, you shouldn't be dead.

I don't know what terrible things you've experienced that make you feel the way that you do but you shouldn't be dead.

You deserve to be content and happy as most other people are. You deserve to be happy with yourself and to love yourself. You deserve to hold yourself in greater esteem. You deserve the love of someone that loves you as much as you love them.

I believe it's worthwhile holding onto a dream like this and working towards making it a reality ... and you will ... you will because there's another side of you that even you're unaware of; a person that is much stronger than you think you are, a person that will love and be loved, a person that will light up the lives of others and in return will enjoy in their joy too.

Peace MissMoon

Dont feel so bad missmoon. Im 21 and 95% of my life has been lonliness, pain, no relationships, few friends. But there have been good parts, things i laughed about, days i enjoyed, etc. and they made it worth it. Im sure as bad as you are, there are parts of your life that were great.
    Im trying to dig myself out of all this, and i feel as if im improving. Stay positive, dont let it beat you