Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.

Its a tough spot in a womens lifee

I have been going through a really tough time. I am single and have a one year old. I'm unemployed but I'm attending an employment program. I know that a job is just right around the corner. I just have to be patient! The thing is I am in love with my friend, who is the son of my best friend who is more like a mother to me than anything, anyway she has a son my age and we've known eachother for almost a year, I love these people very much including him but now that the relationship has become sexual the last three days I'm confused and I want to sort it out, its making my anxiety worse than ever! I don't know if I should tell him how I feel...I probably shouldn't even be considering going for him! Someone please help me

I think you should tell him and just be mature about it, let him know how you feel and if he doesn't feel the same way, then just continue being friends and let him know that nothing will be weird after it, I think it'll get it off your mind and ease your anxiety (: