Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i prefer the night

am i they only one who would rather be awake all night alone... then be awake during the day with all the overly happy people??

i know what you mean, its nice to be alone as long as its a choice and doesnt make me actually feel lonely. But i've been having trouble sleeping at night and at night i now feel sick and dizzy so i dont like sleeping at the moment. Although the night does have a certain amount of peace to it.

for me its not really a choice because i find it very hard to sleep at night aswell but i do enjoy it... you could be feeling sick and dizzy from lack of sleep i know thats how i feel wen i dont get any sleep

Yes I hate seeing people that are happy.. Makes me angry an upset, so I do rather the night alone or with a friend or something.. It's normal I think lol (:

yah i know lol im glad im not insane lol

I understand 100%. No one out to bother you. I can think so much clearly.

I do the same thing. Am trying to change though

I used to sleep during the day all the time. However, I found that when I did that I no longer had a social life, and ended up becoming a video game nerd. I then switched to day, and even though the brightness of the sun hurts my eyes a bit, I prefer it over the night. Not to mention the noise the neighbors make with their lawn mowers.

I'm 50 years old - and it has always been a battle for me to get to sleep before 4/5:AM. Most people with Anxiety Disorders are nocturnal.

I always wake and have the feeling i didnt sleep steady, like i seem to remember waking a lot of times during the night.