Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.

Unhappy anyone have school phobia?

guess this is a form of aggoraphobia

yah im terrified of going to school and have people judge me... i cant stand being trapped in a class room with people i dont know... it cause me to have panic attacks... however where i live there is a school that is more liniant and does not stick u in a class room.... ur allowed to leave wen u need to and u work on one class at a time its very relaxed... maybe there is a school near u like that... i hope this could help

ya i've tried an alternative school recently but only lasted a day and a half unfortunately i knew people their who i didn't want to see again becaause they know Im a loner, and plus this ignorant idiot thought he could say something totally rude to me on the second day. I never went back. Public school just isn't for me. I can't relate to anyone hardly.
    I'm expected to try again next fall but I know it won't happen. how can I make people understand.

i think if you try talking to them calmly and explaining how you feel would be the best way to go... and i think if you feel that badly towards school you should try doing online courses... that way you can work from home and work up to going back to public school and not get to far behind in your school work