Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.

Talking Newbie here!!! how does this chat WORK! lol

my names Vanessa am 21 years old and i've been suffering from panic attacks for about 7 months already. i was online trying to find some sort of help, an answer i guess to stop my panic attacks no luck yet.... but i found this chat room and i think its amazing where i can talk to people who are going threw similar problems like me. Am really looking forward to chatting and making new friends i hope i can help someone out there and they can help me. this chat rooms makes me feel like am alone with this problem.
    Last edited by vjuergens29; 03-10-2012 at 04:21 PM.

Hi Vanessa, my name is Jill. I am also new here and in hopes of finding people to chat to with similar problems. I suffer from panic attacks while driving and if someone comes to my house. I thought they were getting better but the past week has been horrible as my step son moved in with us and I have been locked in my bedroom with panic and/or anxiety attacks since. I hope you find some to talk to and welcome to the site.

hey... im new too

I'm new too. looking for someone to talk to

Hey all =) This site is great for finding friends and people to talk to =) No body gets judged, we're all here to help each other. I'm going through a pretty shit time, but coming on here has helped me get through it. Check out the chat room. Sometimes its empty sometimes there are people to talk to in there. But all remember the only is way is up xxx

Hey, i just joined here too! Im 22 years old and suffer from panic disorder. here if you want to chat!

I am new too. I have panic attacks at work.