Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How often do you exercise

I do not have time for work out but I do try to move around a lot during the
    day and not just sit and watch TV or play on the computer. I will also try to do a
    few isometrics to help tone muscles. Probably not the best way to exercise but
    at least I am doing something.

San Diego Boot Camp Classes
    Last edited by Frodu; 03-10-2012 at 07:24 AM.

At least 4 times a week. 30 minutes of elliptical.

I exercise about 3-4 days a week, 2 hours each time. usually Zumba on my wii. <3

The Boot camp in San Diego looks very interesting. I would love to start something like that where I live.

i wish i could exercise but due to such intense dizziness im virtually bedriddden over 7 years

all shrinks drs etc said its all caused by anxiety but when i try to walk few steps even in bedroom panic always wins due to feeling im about to faint

Not enough, that's for sure. I know I need to, it's just difficult for me to become motivated to do anything.

I always over analyze my heart rate when exercising... Haha.... In other words,y anxiety kicks in when I exercise. Geez, I'm a loser! Hahaha

This message is for Bindi... Sorry I can't figure out how to respond to your post......
    Bless your heart... I feel horrible for you! If you have someone in your life, try to get them to hold your hand while you walk to your bedroom door and back. Start on day 1 with one trip to the door... Then go one step further the next day, and so on and so on. Don't freak and over think how many steps you'll take by the end of the week... Take it day by day and step by step. I'm praying for you and wishing the very beat for you

Quote Originally Posted by bindi View Post
    i wish i could exercise but due to such intense dizziness im virtually bedriddden over 7 years

all shrinks drs etc said its all caused by anxiety but when i try to walk few steps even in bedroom panic always wins due to feeling im about to faint
    Last edited by Amitheonlyone; 07-18-2012 at 09:00 AM.

yes i also join this bot camp .
    such a grate camp .

Only one time is sufficient for taking the exercise this thing make the body well and better to take the more work from it.Several people have no schedule for taking the workout so this thing is must for them sothat they may able to continue it and feel comforts during their working hours.

EMRNEWS
    Last edited by churlchil; 11-12-2013 at 10:27 AM.