Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.
Panic 468x60
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    When I woke up this morning my first thought was an anxious one. I squashed it quick and told myself it was going to be a GOOD day.
    When the world says, "Give up,"
    Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."
    -unknown

This morning felt like a neutral one. It got to be a good one when I decided to be effective. I chose my mood and did some housework. Good stuff.

For the last few days, however, my courage has been tested (as I haven't left the house in days). Going to Subway brought on the worst anxiety I've felt in years. I almost can't describe it, because I've never experienced agoraphobic anxiety, which is what I've just realized I have truly become...agoraphobic. The extreme anxiety lasted for two days. But I went out again. And survived.

So this morning's decision to be effective and not feel sorry for myself was an accomplishment.

Well it's been awhile since I checked in and posted any accomplishments, so it's about time i do so = P. I recently have joined one of the #1 fitness / sports / spa clubs around here (The Princeton Club)... This place is so nice that they have a soccer field, 2 tennis courts and a track on the roof over lookin the entire city of Madison, Wisconsin which is our capital, inside we have 2 full basketball, volleyball and racketball courts..... 2 full size all mirror training rooms a olympic style swimming pool, resistance pool, sauna, steam room, and gigantic hot tub. We also have any olyptical machine you can think of.... I wanted to let you all know that I been doing somewhat better on my zoloft, I been doing my physical therapy alone and I play basketball pretty much everyday which means I have to get out of the house drive and do somthing..... I hope everyone else is doing good please feel free to pm or msg here what you got going on!!! lets keep this forum active i enjoy it ty for listening and god bless all!!!!!! Much Love <3
    'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for.

Back my friends just wanted to share my love and grace with every1 and let yall know i been doing goood ive made some huge accomplishments and have hardly any agoraphobia anymore besides driving on highways and interstates and im working on that citys or towns is no problems but i get freaked out when driving long distances alone on hwys i can do it with people with me though... still have the ptsd the meds keep me goood but im working on getting off them hope all is welll with everyone much love

Nik
    Last edited by Nikolas; 05-09-2012 at 02:53 AM.

keeeping my composure..... woke up felt like shit.... then i made the best of the day and went out and stayed active..... feel alot better !!!!!