Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.
Panic 468x60

Panic and Anxety

I just found this forum/chat room today. I suffer from panic, anxiety, and depression. I have just started Prozac and they added klonipin for the panic. I really don't think this is working. I seem to be ok but have little crying spells at work. On the weekends when I'm home I feel awful and anxious. Pacing back and forth and when it gets dark I really feel the panic. Just split up with my boyfriend of 5 yrs and moved into an apartment and now it's so lonely and I have awful thoughts of suicide. I don't think I could actually think I could do that but I think of it. Thank you for reading.

Quote Originally Posted by myheart View Post
    I just found this forum/chat room today. I suffer from panic, anxiety, and depression. I have just started Prozac and they added klonipin for the panic. I really don't think this is working. I seem to be ok but have little crying spells at work. On the weekends when I'm home I feel awful and anxious. Pacing back and forth and when it gets dark I really feel the panic. Just split up with my boyfriend of 5 yrs and moved into an apartment and now it's so lonely and I have awful thoughts of suicide. I don't think I could actually think I could do that but I think of it. Thank you for reading.
    you have come to the right place.. your not alone .... trust me theres alot of useful tools here for support to occupy ur mind... chat located below and u can inbox people with messages by clicking there user name