Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.
Panic 468x60

Thread: Hello

Angry Hello

I guess ill be the first one to break the ice and post here. i had to quit taking xanax cuz it made me pee or feel like i had to pee every 20 minutes very uncomfortable. and now the clonazepam is doing the same thing to me... anyone else have this problem ???????? or is it just me

I believe it's pretty common with anxiety sufferers. While I don't suffer from Paruresis I am a bit of a germophobe. So I have difficulty doing my business in public for that reason alone. I do however suffer from what I call nervous bladder basically. When I feel anxious or nervous I have to go to the bathroom almost constantly! It's a real pain sometimes. It also doesn't help my cause that I've birthed 2 children.
    When the world says, "Give up,"
    Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."
    -unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Sher View Post
    I believe it's pretty common with anxiety sufferers. While I don't suffer from Paruresis I am a bit of a germophobe. So I have difficulty doing my business in public for that reason alone. I do however suffer from what I call nervous bladder basically. When I feel anxious or nervous I have to go to the bathroom almost constantly! It's a real pain sometimes. It also doesn't help my cause that I've birthed 2 children.
    yuh the goood news is ive leanred ot control it YAYAYAY saince i posted this in febuary
    'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for.