Hello everyone,

This is my first post here, I found this website when I was looking how to deal with panic attacks. Today, I had a panic attack while on my way to the post-christmas sales. I had been looking forward to this for a while. I thought to myself "enough is enough!" so I have come here looking for some advice on how to deal with anxiety as well as panic attacks.

I've only started having panic attacks since the beginning of last year, before I was able to go to parties, go shopping by myself. Now I just can't and it is frustrating the hell out of me! Today I could of spent some of my well earned money on clothes, now I'm sitting at home thinking how stupid I am.....

Anyway, I'm a recent graduate from the National Art School, Sydney. Next year I'm going to study Design and looking forward to it! I'm also a assistant art gallery manager and on break right now, everyone is welcome to say hello

So enough is enough, today I deal with my anxiety. I hope I will be able to get some support here and become a better person