Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.
Panic 468x60

I went to my mams house!! :)

So proud of myself I was feeling really anxious about going to my mams house (just up the road) to the point where i was doing my usual tricks trying to think up excuses not to go, but i forced my self to go and even stayed there 3 hours anxiety rating 100/10 very euphoric right now

I loveeee that feeling! It's magical! My anxiety is usually the waiting and thinking about going rather than the doing at the time. I usually find that if it's something I would normally (without anxiety) want to do I usually feel fine once I'm doing it

I'm exactly the same duck! Hate waiting about for things I HAVE to do (doctors etc). I'm usally fine once I get to the place I'm going it's the travelling I'm still anxious through :S

Exactly! Sometimes I get a little panic attack at the destination but I can usually supress them. It's the waiting and travelling that's the major problem!

If only there was a way around it..... Lol

This is great! I can imagine that this must be an awesome feeling!

Great job katie... I know it feels great when you return after doing something so fantastic. Takes alot of of ya sometimes but it makes ya feel like you are gettin some where and not letting our problems take over... Great job you have done, continue to make it a habbit to go there. proud of u

congratulations!! I absolutely love that feeling! I'm going out for a dinner with one of my friends tomorrow night and I'm incredibly anxious about it! Haven't been out with a friend in about 2 months! The restaurant is about 30 minutes away and i hate the travel and also the waiting! I know tomorrow is going to be horrific waiting around till i have to leave but hopefully i get through it! Wish me luck! Congratulations again, every step counts