Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.

Which place is best for exercise?

Hello everyone. I want to know your idea about best place for exercise. Which place is best for exercise according to you gym or at house? Reply must.

I have general anxiety for the last 20 years and I know that I will have it for the rest of my life I probably have always had it but I know how to ease it. First thing in the morning I wake up and do intensive cardio for at least 30 minutes. I eat 4 or five meals a day high in protien and at night I medeitate 30 minutes a night and lift weights 5 times a week. Breathing techniques help alot as well as muscle tensing exercising. I believe the most important thing as that I know that it's just adrenaline coursing through my blood and I can overcome it

Choosing the best place for exercise is very significant as it will be setting your mood to accomplish whatever workout routing you have planned for yourself. There are some who prefer to do their exercising at home as it keeps them at peace and with a familiar environment but there are those who prefer to exercise outside or at the gym because the energy supposedly keeping the air helps them move forward.

I think gym is the best place for the exercise because gym is the place that provide you
    all the equipment in one place for the exercise and I always prefer gym for the exercise.

San Diego Boot Camp Classes
    Last edited by Frodu; 03-10-2012 at 08:23 AM.