Ok so I am pretty sure I've been dealing with anxiety since I was VERY young. It probably started when my real father left my mother and I. I am 24 years old now and am still anxious/worried about EVERYTHING. I know how all of you feel, you just want it to all go away in the blink of an eye. I often feel trapped and don't know what to do. I have been in very good control of my attacks in recent years. My panic attacks used to only happen at night for the most part. I'd get up and pace around the house and finally fall asleep once I was too exhausted to stay awake any longer. This has been going on for years on and off. I recently thought I was doing great but all of a sudden it's worse than ever. Before, these attacks only lasted up to a hour two. As of recent it has turned into more anxiety that I deal with all day almost everyday. Here's a list of what I've been experiencing:
1. Shortness of breath/feeling like airs not going into my lungs.
2. Rapid/pounding heartbeat
3. Numbness/tingling/coldness in arms, feet and hands
4. Strange tense or "burning" sensation in my neck up to the top of my head
5. Facial "numbness" in nose, cheeks, under eyes exc.
6. Feeling like my tongue is swollen/numb
7. Extreme fatigue/tiredness
8. Overall feeling of just being "LOST"
9. Muscle/body aches and pains
10. Constant fear of having heart attack and stroke and well as thinking I have more serious conditions such as cancer or just plain dying(falling asleep and not waking up).
11. Dizzyness, Drowziness, Cloudy headed feelings
12. Being very sweaty/clammy
13. Slight erctile dysfunction
14. Over just feeling WEIRD!!
Recently these things have been ongoing for about 3 days straight now.
I have had many stressful situations over the past few months including my grandfather passing away, my girlfriend of 2 years ending things with me, and starting a new job after being unemployed for about a year. I also quit smoking marijuana about 4 days ago after smoking everyday for at least a year and I'm guessing this is just adding to the situation.
I'm here to help other as well as have others help me so pleaseeee share if you feel like any of this applies to you as well. Together we can overcome this disorder. Stay strong and carry on!