Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.

Panic attackss!!!

I need help! I'm crying! I see 5 doctors a week!... and take two pills a day! nothings working! i have badd anxiety! and bad panic attacks... and to top it off emetephobia AND depresssion! its killing me! my friends all left me! nobody bielevs me!!!! and im still young!!(( I NEED HELP!!!!! nothings working! nothing!!!!! im crying as i write this! mygrandfathers passed awayl..... and just i have so muchissues! people call me mental!!

Im so sorry to hear babe I wish i could say the right thing to you, please god il say a prayer and hope everything falls back into place for you! Keep your head up, hopefully you get through this! xxx

Super Moderator
    Hello kat!

I met you in the chatroom yesterday! Welcome to Phobics Awareness, and I'm glad you are part of our group! I hope you are feeling a little bit better today, and I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather! It seems like there has been a couple people on this site who's grandparents have passed away just recently.

It's good that you are seeing doctors who are helping you ... and that you have people to support you in your struggle. Take care of yourself, and I look forward to seeing your posts here!

Colourgirl

Thank you Lyndsey! Thats very nice of you! God bless!!! I'm trying my hardest

Colourgirl! Thankyou! I'm glad to join this wonderful community!

Hi kbandouil,
    When I see someone struggling this hard there is only one advice I give. Start a journal for yourself and write in it every day. Write down your experience with feelings and emotions, your goals, your problems etc. This can help stabelize your thinking to keep you from repeating fears, anger, resentments. It really does work.

gotoverit

I am kind of in the same boat as you...I know where you are coming from. I had anxiety my Junior and Senior year of High School (10 years ago) I started having anxiety/ panic attacks again 3 years ago here and there. My Aunt passed away in July and I started having Anxiety so bad it was debilitating!I was literally shacking/trembling 24/7 I couldn't sleep and had no appetite at all.I am 28 yrs old, Married and was spending every night that my husband worked at my parents house...I tried several different meds and they all seemed to make it worse which I am sure it was the horrible side effects that freaked me out! People think I am crazy also and my husband does not in any way know how to deal with it and is not very supportive...I have been staying home at night alone with my 3 yr old daughter for about a month now but I usually have a friend over every night till at least 10pm(bed time)...it may be a little step but it is progress...you just have to figure out what works for you even if it is a tiny step.you can get through this /i have Faith in you!

everyone just know we are the strongest people there is we suffer so much and it just makes us stronger we are normal and theres nothing wrong with us mind over matter we fight everday and yes its hard but we are still here and we are never alone million people go thriough this daily i know its so scary and hard and has been for me for years but the more we fight the better we are try sitting through a panic attack without running from it or getting all worked up over it w have been through them so much we know we arent going to die or passout from them i know the physicall feelings seem so real i had one at work today and just let it happen tired of them so if there going to come i just let them and it really lessens the fear of them