Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.
Panic 468x60

Thread: Self Harm Topic

Self Harm Topic

Thanks Edo... I feel much better now. I don't need to stop taking my meds. I somethings think that when I am feeling better, I can stop taking them, but then as soon as I stop, I get crazy again..

thanks again,
    Tom.
    Last edited by Smiley; 11-04-2011 at 07:41 AM. Reason: I feel better now...

Awwwwww you always have me to talk to on here for real! i mean like you are much better than that and you DO not need to hurt yourself because the pain you are feeling is already enough. I remeber seeing my dad try and kill himself but he had a drug problem i was 17 and everyone in my family saw it, but he spit the pills out but the cops took him to the hospital to get checked out. I remeber how scary it was and I dont want your kids to even imagine that happening!

Sit down and have a serious talk with her and if things get heated maybe do you have family around you??? mom dad etc? stay at a friends house and seek counsling ok!!

Super Moderator
    Hello Smiley,

Just checking in. You do a lot to nurture others, it's nice to get the favor back. I don't know all that is going on for you, but I do know that your presence here is respected and welcomed! Just because we get a little crazy sometimes, doesn't mean that that still isn't the case. I hope you are feeling better. Don't forget to do something nice for yourself every day! You deserve it.

Take care!

Colourgirl

Thanks Colour... I do need to do something for myself. I try to please everyone around me but I don't try pleasing myself. I need to work on doing one thing a day just for myself. I wonder what I can do today?
    I keep wanting to hit the gym with my buds, but they are always too busy. I am going to start working out, and not worry about them jokers.

Super Moderator
    That's the spirit, Smiley! Go and do it by yourself, it will build confidence in yourself, provide a release for pent up energy and raise your endorphin level. I try to work out everyday now because of how much better I feel just from self care alone. We are here rooting for you!

Colourgirl

Thanks Colourgirl. U Da Man!! I mean, you're the cheeznit!... haha. ok, I quit. You are great.

I feel really alone right now. :-(

Super Moderator
    (((((Smiley)))))) You may FEEL alone, Smiley, but you aren't. Be gentle with yourself today, you have had a very emotional rollercoaster ride. Let it ride out and pass. Try to do something that feels good to you today, and don't let yourself think about anything else while you are doing it. It will train your brain to be present in the moment, and train it to enjoy life, rather than be depressed at life.

You deserve this. If you don't make the effort to make yourself feel better, no one will do it better than you. Take gentle care of yourself.

Colourgirl

I can't wait for you to get back Colour.. We all miss you around here. I hope that you are getting better.