Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.
Driving 468x60

Thread: trazodone

trazodone

Anybody have experience with this drug? I am taking 25 mg three times a day for three days and it isn't doing anything for me. As a matter of fact it makes me feel worse.

I've taken it and it doesn't do a damn thing for me..my doctor gave it to me to take at night to help me sleep..I still don't..useless!

i take 50 mg to sleeep and i havent slept in 5 days. I have a raging sleep disorder and it has in the past been the only thing that has helped me, it only recently started to not work.

I take 150mg to sleep of Trazodone. Useless as an anti-depressant but great for me as help for insomnia. Research showed that trazodone had to be perscribed in such high doses to help with the depression that the person was sleeping all the time...so mainly used for sleep or in conjuntion with other anti depression med. IMO

I take 150 of Trazadone to sleep at night. It will make you sick to your stomach if you do not eat, and it also seems to work better if you eat on it. If you lay down right after you take it then it should help you sleep.

I have noticed that if I dont take my vistaril with it that it seems to not work as well so what I do is if I am not ready to sleep but its time for my night meds which I take at 9 I just hold off on Vistaril as its an as needed pill anyways.
    Not sure about it working as an anti depressant as I am on other meds as well, mine if prescribed for sleep.