Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.

Red face A little about me

Hello everyone. My name is Margaret.(Call me Mars) I'm a little nervous posting this. I have extreme depression, some trust issues, a form of autism called Asperger's, a fear of being laughed at, and I'm socially awkward. I self harm. I am working on quitting. Someone suggested this site to help cope with cutting. Also I have some anger problems. And I'm scared of liquor. (bad experience)
    I'm vegetarian. My family hasn't exactly excepted that, nor do they like it. I felt sorry for the animals so I quit eating meat.
    I live with my mom and 2 dogs. My dad died when I was 7 in a car crash because of liquor. After that most of the men in my family started all dying. So there is widows for 3 generations.
    I play violin. It used to be the only way to forget about things around me. It kep my mind off my dad. Until my violin teacher showed up to lessons stoned and drunk.
    That's a little about me. Sorry if it's short.

Hi emi nice to meet you. I'm sorry for everything you're going through. You seem to have alot on your plate. I too am a vegetarian while the rest of my family are meat eaters. Do you have a councler or someone that can help you deal with everything?

Yep I have a councilor.