Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.
Driving 468x60
    Super Moderator

GREAT PTSD lifecoaching website!

Hello my friends!

I just had to share .. this woman says you can be healed from PTSD (which was revolutionary for me) as well as say you can have a new life! She's a former PTSD sufferer, and an amazing force for good. I really enjoy the tips she gives, and even offers group and individual counselling.

Here's the site: www.healmyptsd.com

I get sent emails from her daily about things to think about and tips to try. It's the best email you can open up everyday!

To mental health,

Colourgirl

I can NOT tell you how THRILLED I was to read this! Thank You for sharing! HUGS! I'm going to look it up NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Colourgirl View Post
    Hello my friends!

I just had to share .. this woman says you can be healed from PTSD (which was revolutionary for me) as well as say you can have a new life! She's a former PTSD sufferer, and an amazing force for good. I really enjoy the tips she gives, and even offers group and individual counselling.

Here's the site: www.healmyptsd.com

I get sent emails from her daily about things to think about and tips to try. It's the best email you can open up everyday!

To mental health,

Colourgirl
    Ty N......
    'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for.