Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Panic attaks cure ?

Hello

This program as helped hundreds of people like you overcome their panic attacks and anxiety, It comes higly recommended and is worth trying, There are a lot of helpful techniques to help you overcome your phobias and anxiety, We have had a lot of good feedback about this program saying how well it as worked.

http://www.phobics-awareness.org/panic.php

Re: Panic attaks cure ?

Thanks for this link everyday i get e mails with tips etc , will let you know how it goes

love dino
    xxxxxx

if in three months you see me here still like this you know its pish :lol: :lol:

seriously so far it seems quite good

Re: Panic attaks cure ?

Good Luck Dino !!!!

mm
    xxoxx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I was given a book that was short, but gave me all the information that I needed to get through this anxity thing. I now don't know the last time that I had a panic attack. It has changed my life in amazing ways

Here it is

http://www.amazon.com/Anxiety-thing-...4&sr=1-1-spell

Something in this book will help you for sure.

could you guys help me pleasee

what did the book teach you?

Can anyone suggest what to do when you panick at shopping centres?

can someone give me advice? i have been convinced for over two weeks that i cant breathe i even made my mom take me to the ER and they done by oxeygen level and its 100% great. but i refused a chest xray because i was convinced i have lung cancer. my chest is tight and i feel like my throat and airways are closing. i have had anxiety for years and all last year i spent thinking i have lung cancer, brain tumour, stomach cancer etc... ive had this for years but i really need help with the breathing thing im so paranoid im going to die of an asthma attack ...