Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

For our dear friend and sister Annie

Annie, our dear sister and friend, went to join the angels ranks this last night March 29, Est. American time. Annie we love you and will miss you dearly. You will always be in our hearts and prayers and spirits.

Heavenly Father,

I humbly come before you with our brothers and sisters to ask that you enfold Annie in your caring arms. Lord i give you praise that now she has no sickness or pain or sadness. She has only your everlasting joy and peace. Lord I ask that for those of us who are grieving her loss and are suffering unimaginable pain, that you may give us peace and grace. Lord give us your strength and courage and peace that surpasses all understanding and all suffering. Father we know that you grieve this loss of your child. Lord i ask that you give us your hope and remembrance that she is in your loving arms, forever at peace and with joy. Lord please watch over her family that she left behind. May they be reached out too and given the strength to endure. Lord we thank you for loving us and we thank you for giving us all these things in Jesus name, Amen.

love you annie so much!

Kuno xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Re: For our dear friend and sister Annie

Annie I love you. And you will always hold a very special place in my heart. R.I.P my sweet friend I will never forget you. You were loved by so many and you will be greatly missed.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Annie our dearest wonderful friend we love and miss you so so much. We pray that you have found peace sweetheart and know you will forever be our angel .

Love you
    Jenx

I will miss you. You have been there for me so often i lost count ages ago. Thankyou Annie, i promise to never be un-attainable again.

Love you girl.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Annie,
    you were the first person to befriend me here and help me, and I will never forget you. You were one the smartest and most intelligent person I ever met and it was an honor to know you girl.. I love you and I know you are in a better place and i will miss you xxxxx

Jamie (Bailey)

Im so sorry to hear this news.

Annie was a lovely person, kind and considerate. We spent a lot of time talking about various things and she always had a kind word to say, and a very generous and open heart. She listened when I needed to talk, and gave comfort freely and gently.

She will be sadly missed.

I am so sad to hear this news. Annie I talked to you only a few times but in those few times you helped me so much. You were the last person to give me a pep talk before I had to drive alone. It is with your comment that you made to me about butter that I thought about the whole time I was driving. You gave me that extra bit of strength that I needed. I will never forget that. Thank you for touching all of our hearts with your kind soul. I hope that you are at peace now. RIP girl!

Love always
    Jewlz

Dearest Annie,

You were a blessing to so many of us here, and have helped so many of us! You will always be forever loved and missed honey! RIP sweet angel!

Love,
    Cajncat
    XXXXXX

annie...

i could not believe this when kuno called to tell me the news. i'm heartbroken that you've left us, you were an amazing, caring, loving, sweet person and although i have not been around chat much lately, i will miss you terribly. i hope that you are in a beautiful place with no anxiety, no pain, no illness, nothing negative. i hope you knew how much you were loved and cared for, you'll never know how much you'll be missed. you helped me so much and i watched you help so many others. i will always remember you as a beautiful, giving person. i love you.

-nikkibee

Annie our friend we will miss you so much, You will always be in our hearts we will never forget your friendship and love
    you showed us.

All our love Paul and Dawn.
    Attached Images Attached Images