Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.
Panic 468x60

Panic Away (Book)

Hi Guys

I came across this site called panic away... Created by Joe Barry a former anxiety/ Panic suffer...this site allows you to receive for free 11 mini courses via email... I have just purchased his book at memory it costs $60.00 (us) i only purchased the book after listening to ppls testimonies..... I am up to page 28 out of 148 and it is a fantastic book... i am hoping it will help me on my way to recovey

Just thought it might be of use to others

Nic :-)

Re: Panic Away (Book)

Thanks for the info Nic. I'm gonna take a look. Let us know how you feel when you've finished the whole book.

Sunny

Re: Panic Away (Book)

Thank You Sunny i will is slow reading just trying to absorb all the information and putting it in to practise is the hard part

There are several more texts out there that offer a lot of great resources... A search at www.gibsonaffiliate.com has some others that are available
    Last edited by Rgib95; 04-29-2012 at 08:56 PM.

WHERE CAN I START!! I found a program that would change my life forever, PANIC AWAY is an amazing book and videos that teach you what panic attacks are and how to overcome them, you can read true story of others suffering from the same problems were going threw. i broke down crying when i read the first couple of chapters and seeing the video of real people saying how this book has helped them to be panic free. i told myself am going to give this book my all and i have, and let me tell you something i have been able to control my panic attacks more and i feel more in control of my mind i recommend this book to everybody here!! i havent finished the book yet but it has changed my life and given me hope that one day i can live panic free.