Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.

Thread: Seredyn

Seredyn

Hi,

I was researching medications online earlier this week for anxiety and I kept coming across a herbal remedy tablet called Seredyn. I live in the UK and can only buy this from the USA and online and I was wondering if anyone who uses these forums has tried it. I read many positive things about Seredyn but I wanted to ask here so I can be sure the feedback comes from real people and real sufferers. It's very expensive to buy on a whim so any advice or feedback on this medication would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Madam^Angel

Re: Seredyn

Hi again,

I bought Seredyn and it was a waste of 40. It didn't help me in the slightest, I was very disappointed. I suppose these medications work differently for each person. My doctor told me that they are a waste of money and not to keep wasting money on herbal remedies. I think I'll take his advice. I hope this helps anyone thinking of buying this product but please note that this was just my experience with it.

Thank you

Madam^Angel

Re: Seredyn

I tried it a few years ago , all it did for me was give me terrible acid reflux and the capsules would get stuck in my throat all the time and UGH.