Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.
    Long story short -my meds are due to run out on Wed (31st). Still have agora -so in the past -after mega-prompting -the support staff put the prescription in and collect the meds 2 days later. I'm not sure they will do this -even tho I flagged the issued up 2 weeks ago.

If they mess up -I could got for several days without seroxat (a nightmare to run out of) lorazeapam and zopiclone (ditto both).

I have left a message on the new managers ansaphone. If I dont get those meds I will do well to avoid hospital. Any ideas as to how I insure getting these vital meds on the date due?

Phil xxx

Hiya Foxy,

been there myself,

Most chemists will now pick up your prescriptions and take it to doc's then pick up meds and deliver to your door, I've done this a few times in the past, Well quite a few times they bring them right to your door and no cost, So phone your local chemist and ask if they do a collection and delivery.

Paul.

Thx a million jk -and also Phobics members who have been very kind and supportive about this.

And there was a positive outcome in then end! A new member of staff -a Senior support worker -had sorted the whole business out -and left instructions in the staff message book -which none of them had read (doh) -They really are a nightmare -but it bodes well (touch wood) that this new senior support worker is very talented -and also extremely pleasant -.

Thx to all

Phil xxx

Glad that it has all worked out for you Phil.

All the best for the New Year.

Margo xx