Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    OMG Anna, How bad was that H/L's episode tonight. There is something seriously wrong with Darnell. I could have cried for Sara tonight, in fact I honestly do not know why I didn't, probably too pent up with anger! :angry:

I cannot believe that BB did not pull Darnell and Rex in for their incessant bullying of Sara. Just because Sara said in the dairy room that she could handle it did not mean that she really could handle it. How many people could have handled that continuous name calling etc. When she fell to her knees in the bedroom I wanted BB to call Darnell and Rex to the Diary Room and show them the exit door. They both seem to think that if they say "we're only joking" that all will be forgotten about. At least Rex did apologise later but going by past form I am not convinced his apology was sincere. :angry:

Margo x

Big brother has run its shelf life, maybe had done 4 years ago. It just seems that talentless people go on it for fame. I enjoyed the first series when it was a sociological experiment of sorts, now I feel it is a hollow use for airtime and needs replacing with something more meaningful. It has got banal insofar as the dynamics are very hollow when you get a bunch of fame-hungry nobodies in the house to entertain the country. That's my opinion though.

Hiya BB fans !!!!

Well tis the last night for the ole housemates, I have to say I have really loved this series,

That goes for the housmate's too I have watched them all and through out the weeks I have thought oh I have gone off this housmate and that housemate, only to find the next day I loved them again.

The earlier on housemate's I was glad they all went it worked well this year I think got the bad ones out and kept the really entertaining ones in,

I have loved some of the sences of humour in there I know I'm a strange one LOL :lol:

I was gutted when they did the supprise evictions on the tuesday night I was even crying (sado here )

But I have to say its been brill not to know who the clear winner is this year and they haven't had that in a few years now.

I really don't mind who wins to be honest although I would love to see Darnell win it as I think he a really lovely guy underneath all that paranoia and I'm sorry but I really do think it would be sooooooooo funny if Rex won lol
    If Rachel wins I will cry cos I think shes such a lovely person and one day will make a wonderful teacher.
    Mikey or Sara Hmm either I really don't mind Mikey has been sooooo funny through out his DR entries were some of the best ever , Sara shes been through alot but I do think she is a flirt just not sure she's even aware that she does it lol

well thats my thoughts on it all lol hehe so BB party at my house tomorrow come on over ............ oh don't forget the beers

Love
    Anna
    xxxx

This is the order that I want to see them out tonight:

Darnell
    Rex
    Sarah
    Rachel
    Mikey

Although to be honest, I will not mind if Mikey is 2nd and Rachel 1st

However, i have been reading the forums and it could be a shocker tonight!!!

Margo x

Hiya BB fans !!!!

oh lordy did I cry tonight oh yes the tears where flowing What a show it was brill loved every part of it !!!! hubby was laughing at me cos I was so emotional

and good on her too she was as she always is such a lovely person. and she showed them nasty ones lol haha on them!!!!

It was a close one but wot the hell they loved each other and supported each other which was a so fab to see,

Oh but did anyone watch the BBBM well did ya see the faces of the others Haha I say to them.

Oh and that Jens face was she sucking lemons I wonder her face was so sour oh well haha :lol: Dale was dick too !!!!
    and stop get me started on the likes of Luke and Becca they were so rude didn't even congratulate Rachel at the end they walked the other way.

Ohhhh got to watch BBLB on sunday hehe !!!!

Love
    Anna
    xxxx

OMG Anna I wish i had put a bet on the order of the evictions last night as I could have won an absolute fortune!!!!!!!!!

I really enjoyed the final night last night, but I thought that Davina was wayyyyyy too negative and horrible with Rachel last night, especially in BBBM. I could not believe it when she put Rachel into that horrible situation about dividing the money between the four of them. Rachel did not know what to do. I was shouting at her not to say she would split it and I saw Rex shaking his head at Rachel, letting her know she wasn't to do it. In the end she said she would give £10,000 to charity but was obviously pressurised into doing that under the situation. Davina should be ashamed of herself. Not one winning HM has been asked if they would split the money before now. It was clear that Davina did not want Rachel to win. Twice she even said that Rachel bitched in the Diary Room but not in the house. Well I would love to see evidence of that bitching because I watched it every night and LOADS of live feed and I NEVER saw Rachel bitch about anyone and by god, she had every reason to, the way she was treated by the HMs at times.

Luke was just how I expected him to be last night at the announcement Rachel had won. He is so bitter and nasty. Loved it when the crowd chanted 'Jealous, Jealous' to him when he was gesturing to Rachel about faking it for the money. Didn't stop him still going on about it on BBBM tho'.

Thought that Dale was very aggressive last night on BBBM. Whats up with that guy? Its no surprise there to find out that his fake relationship is now over with Jennifer. Obviously couldn't get enough mag deals there as the public weren't buying it at all (figuratively and literally).

Also loved it when Rex was getting chanted 'Vegas, Vegas' hee hee. :lol:

Darnell going out in a skirt!!!!!!!!!!!! what was that all about!!!!!!!!!!!

Mikey squirting Davina with his duck :lol: glad it was just his duck hee hee hee

It was a great series this year - loved it all, even if it got a bit nasty at times. Will definitely be having withdrawal symptoms now that it has finished. Oh well, only 9 more months to go until BB10

Margo x

p.s. downside to last night was that I had got myself so hyped up all day and during the show that I could not sleep last night. Then I started to have mild panic attacks during the night OK now and had a 3 hour sleep this afternoon. Its now quarter past six and I am still in my pyjamas!!! What a tyke I am LOL :P

I am not that big of a fan of that Big Brother tv show but there are times that their antics are really interesting and quite funny.

But even with people coming in from a normal life, they seem to have already assumed that role to show another face that will make them interesting and click.

That is great for their ambitions of stardom but not really good when they are supposedly working with reality tv.